“I try to treat people the way I would like to be treated if I were going through a difficult and possibly life-altering event. Having lost my first career to a work-related injury, I know that when a window closes a door in life opens.”
Mike is married to Elizabeth, the co-founder of Dyer Law, PC, LLO. Mike and Elizabeth have three daughters. Mike’s family includes several law enforcement officers and firefighters.
Mike Dyer holds an undergraduate degree from Long Island University and a law degree from Creighton University School of Law. He has also studied at Tulane University and Suffolk County Community College. He is licensed to practice law in Nebraska, New York and Connecticut.
- Member of Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys, Omaha Bar Association, Nebraska Bar Association, New York Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, American Association for Justice and American Bar Association.
- Member of Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys Circle of Advocates
- Member of Omaha Area Emerald Society, NYPD Emerald Society, NYPD Holy Name Society
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys – Director at Large
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) – Past Chair Nebraska State Operations Council
- Fraternal Order of Police
- NYPD Police Organization Providing Peer Assistance
- NYPD Retiree Mobilization Plan
THE ULTIMATE GUIDES
Dyer Law attorneys have authored two books to provide you helpful information when you are involved in an accident or workers’ compensation situation. Both are available free from Dyer Law.